Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aggravation, Thy name is.....

....Anniversay Lace. My brain hurts:



Done in Fearless Fibers Midnight Passion. Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiity...you can see the purple better in this picture:



I don't know whay, but the second sock just didn't want to get done--I had to rip it back at least four times. The first THREE
(I made a pair of these in blue earlier) went without incident. As I said, brain hurt. But I got really good at ripping back yo's.



Shiny Object! Here's a wet dog--raining here today in Queens:



Five down, four to go!

3 comments:

Nanda said...

it's funny, i was going to start these recently but after a psychic moment of seeing major frustration in my future, i refrained. i want to make them sometime but only when i'm up to the challenge, which isn't right now.

Nightcrawler0218 said...

The punchline is, that the pattern itself is easy enough to memorize--it's just when your eyes start to cross......

Anonymous said...

your socks look great, i knit this pattern in a solid purple and it looked fab too. beautiful knitting!