Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home Stretch!

Otherwise known as eight down, and one to go!

Diagonal Cross Rib Socks using Knitpicks Essentail, in Fawn. I still love this yarn:



These are Waving Lace Socks in Lorna's Laces, Shepherd Sock, Aqua:



This pattern had it in for me, and demanded that I use the yarn it called for to do it. In other words, my brain can't put two and two together to come up with socks:



One more to go from The Favorite Socks Book. I have the damn things almost done, but guess who ran out of !@#$%^$@# yarn, ordered more, found out it was on backorder and only got it shipped from the warehouse to me TODAY.....

I have one done. Grandma's getting it in a box with a paper cutout of the other one. I think she'll let it slide! I've had a good time making all of this stuff for people. I like to make things, and it's even better when the things I give make SMILES. It's all good!

I hope that you have a safe, happy and peaceful Holiday, whatever that holiday happens to be.



Have a Merry Christmas! Love the Knittah, and the Dog!

No comments: